Friday 23 November 2012

FF: I LOVE YOU {Part 10}

Part 10
Next morning, Arnav got up early smiling hard. This was why he loved her. Her just mere thought, brought a smile on his lips. Yes! After a lot of thinking and fighting with his own emotions Arnav had finally realised his love for khushi. He understood his dumb act and decided to confront khushi and say her how much he loved her. The moment he thought of confrontation he was nervous. The great Arnav Singh Raizada has signed god knows how many contracts but when it came to confession of his feelings, he was really poor at it.
First thing Arnav did was message khushi a big sorry for his act the previous day and decided to tell her the truth now. He asked her to come to office soon today.
In the office-
Khushi entered the office wearing a simple office dress astonishing Arnav. She entered looking all gloomy, actually acting to be sad as Payal had instructed her to. She had to act as if she was angry and she shouldn't forgive him so easily. Khushi bit back a smile seeing Arnav's reaction.
He had made a cute puppy face and regret evident from his eyes. He was really sorry. And Khushi seriously wanted to forgive him and hug him tight but she controlled and went on….
"yes Arnav! You called me? Anyways I was about to come to give my resignation letter.""
"what the!!!...khushi you are leaving the job! But why? I said that I am sorry! Please forgive me. I am sorry khushi" He pleaded standing up and holding her shoulders tight in his palms.
"Arnav! Its ok. I am not upset about it! I just want to…." She fiddled with her words due to lack of it…..
"Khushi I know what I did was wrong, I shouldn't have shouted at you but what else I could do. You had been troubling me so much for past two days…" he stopped at what he was about to say.
" what? I troubled you? How? What the hell did I do Arnav ?"
"Khushi actually… for the past few days I am seeing you everywhere and I was kind of irritated of it. I know its not your fault but mine. I was dreaming of you" he almost confessed trying to please and make her still do the job.
Khushi was shocked to hear this. She never knew it. And right now, Arnav had almost confessed it to her. Will he propose her now? She was all confused and lost, when his words brought her back to earth.
"khushi! Now will you please forgive me? It was not my fault after all. So……"
"Its ok Arnav. I am angry on you. So what now?
"what? Nothing! I just want to say…."
"yes Arnav say it..! what do you want to say?
" I want to say khushi that Thank you for forgiving me. I promise I will never shout at you."
"what? THANK YOU….. and nothing else?"
"Yup and…….Lets get back to work…there is a very important meeting this afternoon and for that we need to go to the VENUS HOTEL for the conference, so….."
"Yes ofcouse ! Why not?" she retorted sarcastically as she got back to work on the project .
Arnav smiled as she turned. He loved to tease her. A little more waiting khushi for a really big surprise, he thought. Khushi was all the time fuming as Arnav got busy with his work and phone calls.
Arnav had planned something really beautiful for khushi. He had booked the whole hotel and had it had been decorated beautifully just as a newly-wedded bride. He had spent the whole morning deciding gifts for khushi while she had been working on the project all angry at him.
"khushi! I guess your favourite colour is pink?"
"yeh and I love white and purple too. But why are you asking about it now?"
"Just like that! And tell me what is it that you want?"
"I want to run away from my home and marry!"
"what the……khushi what kind of wish is this?"
"Arnav I think my wish is going to come true!"
"How? Though I never know your parents and family. I am sure they must be giving you all the support they could and make you marry the man you want to"
"No Arnav! My parents have already decided my marriage despite of me not agreeing to the proposal. I have not even met that guy and it was decided on the day I met you. I was unable to reach home and my marriage was decided with that guy. My parents said he was good and would be my perfect match."
This horrible truth was enough for Arnav to get all angry and irritated. What was all this confusion. He just stared at her, eyes red at the mere thought of Khushi with someone else as words failed to come out and say his thoughts aloud. Khushi understood it and gave him a full smile making Arnav to scorch his right eye-brow in bewilderment.
"khushi!"
"so you see…..this is how my wish is going to be fulfilled and I will get to run and marry and later a grand one. This will be so much of fun. Arnav smiled at her innocence and hugged her tight all of a sudden. All the moments spent with her flashing back. They remembered all those happy and cherishable moments together.
The way he has saved her in their 1st meet...
-seeing her in a saree...
-dancing with her...
- the rain dance...n tea too...
-all the dream moments spent with her………………
THIS AFTERNOON WOULD BE YOUR LIFE'S BEST MOMENT EVER KHUSHI……….I PROMISE………he promised himself to fill her life with joy and happiness...
(HOPE ITS TRUE...IS ALL I WISH FROM MY HEART!!!...BUT DESTINY HAS OTHER PLANS...DARKNESS AND HURDLES ARE MADE IN EVERY LOVE STORY TO MAKE IT STORY AND UNBREAKABLE TO LAST IT 7 BIRTHS...)
Please let me know what you thought about this update!
with regardsr
roshnidiya

1 comment: