Tuesday 27 November 2012

FF: I LOVE YOU {Part 17}

 

Part 17



"Hi"
Khushi heard a husky voice speak. She couldn't for a second understand what was to come. Will her husband force himself on her. But one she had to. And for that she had to forget Arnav. She felt a lone tear roll down her cheeks.
***
Arnav was quite nervous so as what to say. He sighed for the last time, took a deep breath and started.
"I know our's is an arranged marriage. We never met before. I mean we never got to know each other. Before starting our new life I wanted to clear it all out and the decision is yours. I  understand you had not expected our suhaag raat turn out this way but it is important for you know"
Arnav went on as he sat on the recliner.
"I am Arnav Singh Raizada and I own the AR fashion house."
Arnav felt her flinch as he introduced himself. He continued.
"I fell in love with my PA. But may be we were never destined to happen!" He sighed as he heard his bride sob. Nevertheless, he had to say her everything.
"I loved her and I love her and will always. I can love no one else. I am sorry about it but I can never accept you as my wife." His words full of sincerity. He hoped she would understand him. But seeing no response from her, he was confused but nevertheless he continued.
"You must be wondering, then why did I marry you? It is because of her again. She is such a stupid, irritating and crazy kid. She never knows what she is doing and what will be its result, never aware of her surroundings. It is because of her that we are in this situation and I had to get married to you" Arnav clenched his jaws and fisted his palms together trying to control his anger.
"You want to know what she did? On our office function, someone had taken her video while she was in washroom freshening up. She didn't even noticed that someone had made a video of her. I don't know how Shyaam had got hold of it and blackmailed me to marry you so that he could woo Khushi and marry her."
He now felt her sobbing harder and he didn't know why but he was getting irritated by it.
"STOP! Don't cry now. Its that Khushi who should be crying and making me helpless all the more. She hasn't even called me from yesterday night. So see forgot me so soon."
***
Khushi could feel her husband come closer. She quickly closed her eyes in anticipation as shivers ran down her spines. But the next moment, she felt him gone. He had taken the pillow placed next to her.
What a big dumb guy her husband was? But still he was too good, honest and loving. She smiled as tears still kept flowing down her eyes.
"Don't worry! Take your own time. I will wait for your answer."
Saying so, he left Khushi to ponder over the things and fill in the missing pieces of the puzzle together.
***
Arnav laid down on the recliner and sighed. He felt relieved now. After separating from Khush, it was now at this moment that he felt at peace. As if everything will be alright now.
But Khushi was not much at peace now. Yes, Arnav had left her tormented.
She smiled as she recalled her husbands words. She loved him, and he loved her back. He loved her only. She knew that her Mr. Cute, her Prince was Arnav on the day she had first met him. When he had saved her from those goons.
Their is something called as True Love and she was thankful that she got hers.
Respect for Arnav had multiplied as all her questions got their answers. But this Shyaam. And who had taken MMS while she was in washroom?How dare he black-mail Arnav?
She felt rage course through her. But poor them, How successful they were on their mission of separating her from her Love. Khushi thought sarcastically.
But little did she care about them as long as her husband loved her.
Her husband, none other that.
Arnav Singh Raizada.
Arnav and Khushi are married tied for eternity.
*
***
3 more parts and the story will end.

1 comment:

  1. Vishwakarma matrimony has been made easy with Matchfinder. Register and contact profiles instantly.

    ReplyDelete