Friday 23 November 2012

FF: I LOVE YOU {Part 13}

PART 13


Arnav held Shyaam's collar in anger while he smirked in a devilish manner to have won his lady love from Arnav. While Arnav clenched his jaw and held his fist tight to control his anger, hurt  and disgust for the matter.
Arnav and Shyaam looked at the door as they heard a small exclamation from the entrance.it was then that both of them turned to find a shocked Khushi standing there glaring at them.
They saw her slowly soften and they followed her gaze, they saw her admiring the decorated hotel.
Khushi couldnt believe it. She was amazed to see all the decorations arranged the way she would love. 
Arnav had left Shyaam in the meantime and turned to exit the place. A confused Khushi when held his hand in hers to stop him. He just didn't speak anything but kept mum. He knew this would be the best thing to do at the moment.
Shyaam had in the mean time slowly snaked upto them. He held Khushi's hand in his.
"I LOVE YOU KHUSHI! I cant live without you! will you be mine!"
Khushi didn't except it from Shyaam. So had Arnav done all the preparations for Shyaam. She stared at shyaam and then at Arnav open mouthed.
"See Khushi! I have done all this arrangements just to see a smile on your face" he continued taking the opportunity.
"But shyaam!" she was still too shocked to react.
"No buts Khushi! I love you and I want you in my life. Please do say YES!" he pleaded.
Ignoring all his pleas, Khushi turned towards an angry Arnav who had his jaws clenched and hands fisted.
"But I love Arnav!" she finally burst out her feeling for her love.
Arnav eyes showed various emotions shocking Khushi out of her nuts.
He was first shocked, then happy and content but he next second his eyes were filled with pain and hurt ans he shrugged and turned to face her after a glance at Shyaam, who still stood waiting to see his reaction.
"I am sorry Khushi! I never thought about you that way. You are a very good friend of mine and I don't want to loose it at any cost!"
"I thought you always love me the way I love you!"
Arnav again uttered a apology and turned to leave.
"I know you too love. Your eyes say me all those who you fail to say! Please accept it.
"Please Khushi! Just Stop it! Why don't you just understand. We were never meant for each other" he tried to escape the situation.

(If you all remember! Its the prolong. I had started it from here!)

Khushi: Arnav! You know I LOVE YOU so much and cannot live without you. Then why still do you do this to me? Please don't do it Arnav! dont leave me! I LOVE MORE THAN MYSELF.
Arnav: I am sorry khushi. But why dont you understand that i don't love you. Please! please! dont make me feel guilty. i never loved you and will never. so its better for you to just...to just forget me khushi...just forget any one named Arnav in you life ever existed.
Arnav goes away from there leaving behind a scattered khushi.
Arnav:I wish i could say khushi that I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!


After Arnav leaves khushi sobbs hard. And when Shyaam tries to console her, she gets irritated and angry and leaves.
Disappointed with Khushi not giving him a chance, he calls back Lavanya and  narrated the whole situation to her.
"So now Khushi is angry at me?"
"Don't worry Shyaam. Give her few weeks time to come out of it and then slowly she will fall in love with you. Her heart was broken just now, how do you expect her to be with you the other moment. Just relax and giver her enough time.Ok!"
"Thank you so much La! You made feel so much good now!

Arnav slammed the door of his room avoiding all questions fired at him from his family members.
He felt guilty for making Khushi suffer and lying to her but he had no other option left too.
He had to do it!
For Khushi!
Her happiness!
Her life!
Her reputation!
and ...
for his LOVE!

SO HERE YOU GO!
FINALLY UPDATED!

And please do COMMENT too!
So please do let me know ur thoughts about this update!

No comments:

Post a Comment