Thursday 15 November 2012

FF: I Love You {Prolong}

FF: I LOVE YOU!!!





BANNER 2




HIYA GIRLS AND LADIES!...ISN'T IT A SURPRISE FOR YOU SEE ME WITH ANOTHER FF. I who cannot even finish reading all my Pm's sent by you guys is actually writing two FF's. Once my exams are over i will be writing it up to show my happiness...hehehe!!!!!
SO...Here you go----------

PROLONG


Khushi: Arnav! You know I LOVE YOU so much and cannot live without you. Then why still do you do this to me? Please don't do it Arnav! don't leave me! I LOVE MORE THAN MYSELF.

Arnav: I am sorry khushi. But why don't you understand that i don't love you. Please! please! don't make me feel guilty. i never loved you and will never. so its better for you to just...to just forget me khushi...just forget any one named Arnav in you life ever existed.

Arnav goes away from there leaving behind a scattered khushi.

Arnav:I wish i could say khushi that I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Ok guys...

That's it!!!!

i wont reveal further! You will have to wait for the 1st part.

CHARACTER SKETCH


Arnav- He is a very restricted and devoted person to his work. And had always tried to focus his all attention towards his work only and nothing else. He never allowed himself of any other activities that his age boys do. He is 23 years, young and good-looking.

Khushi-She is a 21 years, bubbly and chirpy girl .She loves music and dance and enjoys her life thoroughly. She is not bothered about the world just lost in her world of magic and fairy tales where there is hero who fights the evil and is again too filmy. Whatever maybe the situation she takes it lightly and "No Tension" was her policy.

Lets see what destiny leads them into...

No comments:

Post a Comment