Friday 16 November 2012

FF: I LOVE YOU {Part 2}

PART 2: khushi in love!



He slowly carried her and made her sit at the side seat of his car. But he didn't know what to do next.He decided to wake her up first and sprinkled some water on her face. She got up frantically.

Khushi saw the most handsome guy she had ever seen. she couldn't believe that she at last met her Mr. Cute. she smiled from total east to west.

Khushi to herself: I didn't know my Mr. cute would be so cute and handsome. Even more than i had dreamt of...ooh I am in love already. I LOVE YOU my Mr. Cute. You are so good. You saved me!

Khushi: Thanks a lot for saving me ...

Arnav: Its OK and i am Arnav.

Khushi: HI Arnav. Oh! Are you hurt!

Arnav: No its OK! Where do you live? I will drop you in your house.

Khushi: Awe!! So sweet of you to do it. Thanks Mr. Cu mm... Arnav

Khushi was really happy and only stared at him all the way to her home.
Khushi: what do you do?

Arnav: i work in fashion designing

Khushi: oh! That's great! I am going to join soon in a company hm mm...i actually don't remember! Where do you work?

Arnav: In AR.

Khushi: wow! Even i am going to join soon! It will be so much fun to be with you!

Arnav: hm mm...yup

Khushi: Anyways Arnav! I was saying

Arnav: isn't it your house?

Khushi: It is! Thanks!

She made a face and got down.

Khushi: OK bye.

She said still smiling so wide! She would never control smiling when he is there. Arnav drove away.

Khushi ran back to her house smiling and dreamily thinking of her dream boy. I will meet him tomorrow.

Khushi: you know Mamma, Papa and Payal, I met someone!

Sashi:  Khushi! Where were you?

Garima: khushi there is some limit! You cant just leave home like that and what happened to your phone?

Khushi: mamma actually...

She blabbered all the happenings of how those boys troubled her and hey were to taken her.
Garima: khushi. Are you OK? Then how did you escape from them?

Khushi: That's the most nice part. My Mr. Cute. I met him, he is so good.

Sashi: but khushi? We have already found a guy for you? Don't be a kid and run behind that silly guy?

Garima: khushi. We understand that you wanted to fall in love with guy before you marry but don't worry. You marriage will be a year later. You see him once you will like him and you will fall for him. I bet! His name is...

Khushi: no mamma. I don't know. I love Arnav and only him and let that fellow go to hell!
She ran as tears ran down her chubby cheeks.

Arnav reached his home tired of all the fighting. But that girl. Shit , he forgot to ask her name! She is a crazy girl but he did like her. What? No? He didn't?

With all this confusion in his head he went his home to find two angry people throwing daggers through their eyes.

Arnav: now what di and mamma?

Mamma: don't behave so innocent. We had already agreed that girl for you and had said yes. They wanted to meet you so you had to go? And all you did was?

Arnav remembers all this. He had forgotten all those in saving that girl.
Arnav narrated the whole incident to them. How he had seen some guys troubling a girl and he had beaten the goons to save that girl.

Anjali: chote! You are so good! But the fact is you missed a chance to marry a most beautiful girl. A type of girl you would like.

Arnav: Thank God Di. It happened or else i would have to marry that girl.

 Mamma: oh chote! She was a very nice girl. We didn't wanted to miss her as a bride of our house. To avoid any insult I took your cousin who just arrived and guess what they agreed to their daughter. Isn't it great?

Arnav: ya! I dont know know? Where is shyaam? Anyways he should get married before me as he is elder. I am so lucky. Now till his marriage is over i am safe. 

He leaves grinning. Little does he knows that he is not safe?

Precap- khushi goes to AR most eager to meet Arnav and Arnav too for the first time is so much more excited to meet her too. She doesn't know Arnav is the boss.

[That's it! Its the twist what you will see in future! I wont reveal but most of you would have guesses! The story starts from now actually.
The next few parts will be all sweet!]







No comments:

Post a Comment